BURN BAN IS IN EFFECT AT THIS TIME
- NO wood burning campfires.
- NO charcoal grills/briquettes
- Propane barbecues
- Portable propane fire pits
- Pellet grills
- Electric and pellet smokers
- Prohibited Open Burning: Open burning that is offensive or objectionable because of smoke emissions or when atmospheric conditions or local circumstances make such fires hazardous shall be prohibited. Sec.307.1.1 IFC
- Extinguishment Authority: The fire code official is authorized to order the extinguishment by the person responsible or the fire department of open burning that creates or adds to a hazardous or objectionable situation. Sec.307.3 IFC
- WSU Pullman Game Day Tailgating Policy
For WSU Football Game Day parking burn ban conditions and restrictions, please visit the WSU Transportation page here.